Limited 90-Day Warranty
All sales are final. We do not offer refunds, returns or exchanges. However, at Ordinary Labs we stand behind our products and are pleased to offer a limited 90-day warranty on manufacturing defects.
WHAT DOES THE WARRANTY COVER?
Authentic Ordinary Labs products purchased directly from Ordinary Labs, and determined by Ordinary Labs to have manufacturing, material or workmanship defects.
WHAT IS NOT COVERED BY THIS WARRANTY?
- Damage of a product resulting from negligence, misuse or improper storage
- Damage of a product resulting from user modification of the product
- Damage caused by a natural disaster
- Products with external signs of damage
- Theft or loss of the product (including loss in transit)
- Color discrepancies: certain manufacturing materials or processes do not allow for a perfect color match across all products. Colors may vary slightly.
- Packing or shipping errors (please see Ordinary Labs shipping policy)
HOW LONG IS THE WARRANTY PERIOD?
This is a 90-day warranty for products deemed by Ordinary Labs to have manufacturing, material or workmanship defects, provided all other conditions are met.
WHAT DO I NEED TO DO?
Sold Products (retail customer issues)
For retail customers who have a warranty issue with an Ordinary Labs product purchased from your store, you may refer them directly to firstname.lastname@example.org, or service them via your warranty/returns policy and then follow the process for unsold products below.
When contacting your Account Representative or emailing email@example.com, please provide the following information:
- Your name
- Company name
- Company mailing address
- Where you purchased the product
- Picture or photocopy of receipt
- Description of your concern/issue
- Photograph or video of the issue
WHAT HAPPENS NEXT?
If you initiated your warranty issues through your Account Representative, he/she will create a ticket with our Customer Service department, share the information you provided, and follow the process to completion, remaining available to you throughout. If you initiated your warranty issues directly with our Customer Service department, your Account Representative will be copied on the ticket and will be able to follow along and assist as needed.
Once a ticket is created, our Customer Service department will reach out to you directly and attempt to troubleshoot the issue with you, to determine if it can be resolved quickly and easily. If the issue requires further investigation, you will be asked to return the product to Ordinary Labs
WHEN RETURNING A PRODUCT TO ONCLOUD:
- Please be sure to return the item in its original Ordinary Labs packaging with all pieces, instructions and inserts included.
- Please place a paper INSIDE the mailing package with your name and your company name on it.
WHAT WILL ORDINARY LABS DO WITH MY RETURNED PRODUCT?
If we are able to repair the product our Customer Service department will inform you, perform the repair, and return the product to you. Ordinary Labs will cover the shipping fees for the return of repaired products.
If we are unable to repair your product, and the product was purchased 90 days or less from the date you contacted your Account Representative or Customer Service about the issue, you may select between a credit equal to the purchase price of the unrepairable product, or a replacement product of equal or lesser value. Please note: due to high demand of limited editions and limited releases, replacement with the exact product and/or color is not guaranteed. If replacement is selected, Ordinary Labs will cover the shipping fees for the replaced product.
WHAT COSTS DO I PAY?
Your company is responsible for the cost of shipping products back to Ordinary Labs for warranty services. If your product is determined by Ordinary Labs to be under warranty, the replacement or repaired product will be returned at no cost to you. If Ordinary Labs determines your product is not under warranty, you will be responsible for the cost of shipping the item back to you. If you choose not to pay for return shipping of a non-warrantied product, you will forfeit that product. Ordinary Labs does not pay for the return shipping of products not under warranty.